Donate Electronically (Indian citizens)
Donate Electronically (non-Indian citizens)
|Higher education for a child - (with all facilities for a year)||65,000 Rs|
|Private school education - (with all facilities for a year)||50,000 Rs|
|Govt. school education - (with all facilities for a year)||25,000 Rs|
|Sponsor a child for a year||25,000 Rs|
|Meals for one day for 400 children||12,000 Rs|
|Educational enrollment for a child||10,000 Rs|
|Meals for one day for one shelter||4,000 Rs|
“Every rupee you donate will improve a life”
There are no words to express our gratitude for your help in our mission. Contribute now to improve the life of a child and change the world! Donations to Sparsha Trust are exempted under section 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961. Donations have to be made in favour of Sparsha Trust®, Bangalore.
To donate electronically, click the button above. If you prefer, you can deliver cash or cheque to the Sparsha office: No. 64 (old no. 4), 9th Main, Beside Dr. Shah's Diagnostic Center, Mathikere, Bangalore - 560054
We welcome you to drop by and say hello. We would love to meet you and tell you more about our work with children.
Donate Through Your Bank
Use the following account information to arrange a funds transfer:
|Bank A/c No||64081268446|
|Account Name||Sparsha Trust|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Bank SWIFT Code||SBININBB425|
|Bank IFSC Code||SBIN0040605|
|Bank Address||# 28, 60 Feet Road, Gokul 1 Stage HMT Main Road, Mathikere, Bangalore-560054|
If you would like to bring some items for the children, the following things are always needed:
- Sports equipment, balls of any kind (baseball, soccer, basketball)
- Jigsaw puzzles (simple ones)
- Educational toys for the very young 3 – 8
- Number games, dice, dominoes etc.
- Any English language reading material, books, magazines
- Pens, pencils, crayons, paint
- Craft supplies – e.g. glitter, glue, craft paper, play dough, craft tools, pipe cleaners
- Shirts, blouses and/or t-shirts for children
- Pants, shorts or skirts for children
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and toiletry items
- Any children’s wear or shoes etc.
It doesn’t matter if the items are used or new, but they must be in good condition. You can drop them at our office in Mathikere, or at any of our centres. Find the office address in the Contact Us section. You can call us for information about other drop off locations.