Our Mission and Aims
Through its various projects, Sparsha is transforming the lives of children, helping them to live a life of safety, security and dignity. Sparsha also provides opportunities for the children to do their best. While some of these projects are residential in nature, others are day-care projects and open shelters. At open shelters, children have the option of spending the day in the centre and may choose to stay the night or return to their homes.
As a result, for the first time in their lives, from morning to night, the children are able to study, play, eat, express themselves and sleep without the fear of becoming victims of neglect or abuse.
To create a society free of exploitation of children and help children manifest their inherent potential and talents.
- Create a safe home for every child with free access to basic facilities (food, health, shelter and clothing)
- Guarantee that children enjoy their constitutional rights and eradicate child labour
- Develop children’s creativity and strengthen their self-confidence
- Provide quality skill-oriented education to empower underprivileged children and youth
- Create a community of responsibility and solidarity in which every child has his/her own place
- Raise public awareness about Child Rights: care, protection, development and education